State-certified beauticians…. Advise on skin and figure issues…. Treat the face and body…. Carry out hand and foot care.
… Generate make-up that is certainly suitable for your variety…. Eliminate undesirable hair development.? Sell cosmetic merchandise…. Can run a cosmetic institute. The two-year vocational college for cosmetics offers students with a sound vocational training to become a state-certified beautician via interdisciplinary and job-related, theoretical and sensible learning content.
Because functioning with many people demands a high degree of empathy, you might want to not be also young or have personal balance and maturity. Because of this, applicants who fail phd have completed vocational education within a associated profession, with experienced knowledge and / or even a larger common school-leaving certificate are preferred.
3. Expectations should you. Would prefer to perform independently and responsibly in these places, would like to have speak to with folks, possess the wish to help other men and women with skin, figure, foot and nail difficulties and to beautify their skin, are interested in healthcare, biochemical and aesthetic subjects, are creative and prefer to perform fine motor capabilities and you have a secondary degree I (secondary college certificate),
Then the cosmetics vocational school is just correct for you personally!
Four. Lesson content / learning places (regular time value for two years)
Hours of topic theory.
Share of hours in specialist practice.
1. Make cosmetic diagnoses. comprehensiveexam.org
2. Clean and prepare skin and appendages.
3. Take care of the skin and appendages.
Four. Carry out specific therapies.
5. Apply decorative measures.
6. Perform cosmetic massages.
7. Act economically.
8. Serving clients and conducting sales discussions.
9. Health-oriented advice and help.
In the second year, sensible coaching takes location in suitable cosmetic organizations inside the area. It comprises at least 560 https://news.gcu.edu/category/grand-canyon-university-colleges/page/86/ hours per year. The achievements produced you can get portion from the grades inside the job-related finding out region – practice.
A written exam are going to be carried out in three distinct mastering locations using a total of seven hours of processing time.
The sensible exam also contains tasks from 3 various finding out regions and takes four hours to finish.
An oral examination is only carried out if it may clarify the final censorship within a learning region or achieve the professional qualification.
7. Degrees and Entitlements.
Skilled qualification: State-certified beautician.
The secondary college leaving certificate I (Realschule leaving certificate) is awarded to these who have achieved a grade point average of a minimum of three. 0 on the final certificate.
The extended secondary school-leaving certificate is awarded to those that have accomplished an typical grade of at least three. 0 on the final certificate and no less than three. 0 in each and every from the subjects German, English plus the work-related theory area.
Taking up employment as an employed or self-employed beautician.
In an institute in a wellness hotel on cruise ships in a perfumery in dermatological practices as a travel beautician for a business.
Or attending the body care college.
Perform clothes, instruments for hand and foot care, a set of brushes for decorative cosmetics, towels and also other perform equipment totaling approx.? 550.00 must be applied for sensible lessons.
The education is intended to allow the students to carry out cosmetic treatments within the broadest sense. This involves full body remedies, massages, gear treatment options, hand and foot care, cosmetic gymnastics and all varieties of make-up.
From 01.02. Registrations and applications for the following school year can only be made via the web based portal “Sch?ler-Online”.
To get a complete registration you must print out the completed application form, sign it and submit it for the school together using the expected documents.
In addition, the following documents have to be submitted for the college:
Curriculum vitae (dated and signed), certified copy on the final college report, written proof of any internships in wellness care or relevant vocational coaching.
11. Catchment places for municipalities, towns and districts that do not themselves have this school offer.
12. Additional information Please don’t hesitate to contact us for additional data: