We operate from a simple premise: Iceland is gifted with pristine and unspoiled nature, and we want to keep it that way.
Sandhotel recognizes their environmental responsibility and is in the process of getting the environmental certificate “Svansvottun”, issued by the Environment Agency of Iceland.
How will we accomplish our goal?
- By reducing waste and increasing recycling
- By monitoring our usage of electricity, water and waste management systems
- By choosing eco-friendly products and services
- By emphasizing the use of local products and ingredients
- By using environmentally friendly cleaning materials, paper and printing offices
- By informing our guests about our green steps and encouraging them to take care of the environment during their stay.